The JCA has three racquetball courts for use during normal building hours. Court reservations should be made at least 48 hours in advance.
To reserve a court, contact our courtesy desk at (904) 730-2100 ext. 243.
Challenge Court Times
Tuesdays 6 – 9 pm at Court 1
Thursdays 6 – 9 pm at Courts 1 and 2
Sundays 9 am – 12 pm at Courts 1 and 2
Challenge Court Rules
- Players must be 18+ years old.
- If you or a partner have reserved Court 3 during Challenge Court hours, please refrain from participating in challenge court play, giving others the chance to play.
- Each player or pair of players must sign up for the next available challenge match.
- If you have a partner, you must sign their name in as well.
- When it is your turn to play, please cross out your name(s) so people registered below know who is eligible for the next challenge match.
- Once you and your partner exit the court, you must sign in on the next available slot to enter the next rotation of matches.
- Winners of a challenge match may play a second match, but must leave the court, win or lose, after their second consecutive match.
- Once you leave the court please register you and your partner for the next available match based on the current rotation on the sign-in sheet.
- If you are not present at the end of a match, you will forfeit your place in line.
- Proper court attire, i.e. no black marking shoes, goggles at all times and racquet tethered, is required. Proper court conduct is expected at all times.