Our Mission for Health and Fitness
At the JCA in Jacksonville, FL, we want to help promote a well-rounded life for everyone. The mission of the JCA Fitness and Wellness Department is to promote health and wellness within the JCA family and general community by providing the following with our gym memberships:
- state-of-the-art exercise equipment in a clean and friendly environment
- accepting gym life community that promotes health and fitness at all levels
- a professional and certified staff to provide advice, motivation and guidance
- programming and special events for JCA members only
- accommodating gym membership prices
- a community and environment where members and guests feel welcome and want to return again
As part of fitness gym membership, we include a FREE Fitness Center orientation session with a personal trainer upon request. The orientation session is designed to teach you how to use the cardiovascular equipment and set up selectorized strength machines. Our personal trainers are experts that love to help and welcome anyone of any kind of fitness level to join us. From beginner to expert, we will support you and your fitness goals!
To set up your orientation session, stop by the Fitness Desk or call the Fitness Center at (904) 730-2100 ext. 255. Walk-ins are welcome.
Policies and Attire
Members must be over the age of 13 to use the Fitness Center. Please make sure to wear proper athletic attire and closed-toe athletic shoes. No sandal, flip-flops, belts, jeans or street clothes are allowed in the Fitness Center.
For more information about the Fitness and Wellness Department, gym memberships or any Fitness and Wellness programs, please contact Eiffel Gilyana at (904) 730-2100 ext. 324 or Sarah Perfido at ext. 267. You can also begin your registration by clicking here.