1. If you haven’t already, please create a JCA account on our online portal: https://jcajax-rec.force.com/s/login/.
To create a new account:
- If you are not a JCA member, please select an email that will be used to create an account for camp registration.
- If you are a JCA member, log in to your account using the email address you’ve used in the past to sign up for camp, programs and/or your membership at the JCA.
- Your name, birthdate and an email address are required to create a new account.
- After you register for an account, an email will be sent to you to set up a password for your JCA account.
If you have any difficulties during this process, please call us via (904) 730-2100 ext. 228 or click “contact customer support,” to send us more details about your issue and we will contact you.
2. Once your account is created and you are logged in to our online portal, please update the information below for yourself and your children.
- Date of birth
- School attending in Fall 2022
- Grade in Fall 2022
3. Please provide a payment method.
- This information will be stored on your account. Users can add a credit card or ACH account to the portal directly or call the registrar’s office via (904) 730-2100 ext. 228 for assistance.
4. On January 10 you will be able to visit the Summer Camp Hub – that’s where you’ll find all the information you need to register your children for a fun summer at the JCA.